18 January 2009

Kids Comment


A little child in church watched as the ushers passed the offering plate. When they neared the pew where he sat, the youngster piped up so that everyone could hear. 

"Don't pay for me Daddy. I'm under five."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a church service on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother, 

"I've decided to become a minister when I grow up."

"That's okay with us, but what made you decide that?"

"Well,' said the little boy, "I have to go to church on Sunday anyway, and I figure it will be more fun to stand up and yell, than to sit and listen."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 6-year-old was overheard reciting the Lord's Prayer at a church service. 

"And forgive us our trash passes, as we forgive those who passed trash against us."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the beach with my children when my four-year-old son ran up to me, grabbed my hand, and led me to the shore, where a sea gull lay dead in the sand. 

"Mommy, what happened to him?" the little boy asked. "He died and went to Heaven," I replied. 

My son thought a moment and then said,  "And God threw him back down?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, 

"And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
Little Johnny replied, "Because people are sleeping."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Letter Bible

Book Chapter Verse Range
All Verses
Or Start: End:
Show Strongs Numbers:    Version: