30 October 2011

Private Musings
Now, since you've stumbled upon this page, brace yourself. This is where i make myself open and *gulp* yes, vulnerable.  From now on, some of my private musings, testimonies, devotions, experiences (etc.) will be posted/exposed here, as well as my old entries which i've only written by pen in my private journals. In all honesty, i originally did not deem it necessary to post anything "really personal" here since i wanted to be able to encourage you guys in the Lord without promoting or talking about myself. And the thought that people i don't know will be reading it, honestly makes me uncomfortable and awkward. But the Lord convicted me that if my pain, struggles and tribulations enable me to witness and encourage people even by just a pinch.. then i most certainly am compelled to share. Compelled not just out of my duty as a Christian, but compelled out of my love for the Lord. My sincerest prayer for this page is that..even when you're reading an entry about me, i hope in the end it still points you back to the ultimate source of my identity, Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Letter Bible

Book Chapter Verse Range
All Verses
Or Start: End:
Show Strongs Numbers:    Version: