24 October 2009

Divine Romance - Phil Wickham



The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty's all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I'm completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it's filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I'm completely satisfied

All songs written by Phil Wickham © 2006 Seems Like Music (BMI) / 

Wickham Music (BMI) All rights administered by Simpleville Music, Inc.


Song Description:
'"Divine Romance" is probably a song of thankfulness more than anything. It's 

about the love He has for us and shares with us-that divine romance. It was 

actually written during a sound check one night over a 10-minute period; it just 

came really fast. And not until I was home playing it again did I realize 

how much I loved it. It was just one of those songs where you're in His presence, 

you're feeling Him, you're knowing Him, and you're so thankful that He's real 

and He's there.' - Phil Wickham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Letter Bible

Book Chapter Verse Range
All Verses
Or Start: End:
Show Strongs Numbers:    Version: